Temple Beth Ohr Is:
- Creative, Innovative & Inspiring Reform Judaism.
- Where Jews and their spouses/partners explore their relationship with God.
- Where our children learn the lessons of an ancient and ageless faith.
- Inspiring, uplifting and creative worship services & life-cycle events.
- Empowering people to respond to today’s challenges through Kedusha, holy acts.
- Repairing our world through Tikkun Olam, social action.
- Where the soul and mind, faith and reason find harmonious expression.
Our performance of Doug Cotler’s song, “Listen.”